AGB - General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Validity of the GTC
1. all contractual relations between Filz Asmussen and their customers are exclusively subject to the general terms and conditions of Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH. Deviating terms and conditions of the customers shall not apply.
2. should one of the clauses of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
1. the products listed by Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH on the Internet or in other media do not constitute an offer for sale, but merely an invitation to the customer to submit a purchase request himself (invitatio adofferendum).
2. the customer’s request shall be deemed accepted by immediate delivery, i.e. handover of the goods to the forwarding agent/carrier/post office.
3. the text of the contract will not be stored separately by Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH.
4. purchase requests of the customer are accepted only at the current prices and conditions.
5. felt Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH does not guarantee that all products offered on the website are available at any time. If one or more products are not available, Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH will inform its customers about this as soon as possible. If the customer has already paid for the goods, the corresponding amount will be returned to him immediately by Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH.
The customer is obliged to provide the information requested in the order form (name, address, etc.) truthfully and completely. The customer shall compensate for any damage caused by incorrect information.
§ 3 Warranty
1. felt Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH does not assume any warranty for minor deviations of the delivered goods from the listed. In the case of printed products, minor deviations in color tone compared to samples, in format and in paper, fabric and surface quality cannot be completely avoided for manufacturing or printing reasons. Also note that the representation on the Internet varies from monitor to monitor and can never exactly match the original template. Such deviations do not entitle to a notice of defects.
2. faulty deliveries and obvious defects are to be sent by the customer within two weeks after delivery of the goods by notification to the following address: Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH, Neubramowstraße 5, 18057 Rostock.
§ 4 Copyright
1. the customer is not entitled to commercially produce, reproduce or distribute our goods himself or through third parties or to offer the articles of our assortment for sale on the internet with or without preview or to display them for other purposes. The rights to the images are owned by Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH.
§ 5 Retention of title
1. the delivered goods remain the property of Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH until full payment.
2. if the customer sells goods subject to retention of title by Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH, he shall pass on the retention of title.
3. the customer shall immediately notify Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH of any access by third parties to goods subject to retention of title.
4. pledging, transfer by way of security, etc. of the goods subject to retention of title shall only be permitted with the prior consent of Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH.
§ 6 Payment and settlement
Customers have to ensure payment against prepayment (Paypal or Paypals services, Klarna). Payments must be made correctly indicating the order numbers. Details can be found on the respective current info pages, which are the subject of these GTC.
Stripe Payments Europe
The Customer has been informed in detail about the type, scope, location and purpose of the collection, processing and use of the personal data required for the execution of orders by Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH (see “Data Protection Information”).
The following sentences written in italics are repetitions of consents that the customer can give in the store, since obtaining consents via the GTC is not possible.
I would like to receive interesting offers by e-mail on a regular basis. My e-mail address will not be shared with other companies. I can revoke this consent to use my e-mail address for advertising purposes at any time with effect for the future by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the end of the newsletter or using the unsubscribe function on this page. I would like to subscribe to the newsletter (unsubscription possible at any time).
We would like to point out that data transmission by e-mail outside the sphere of influence of Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH may involve security risks, for example due to viruses or access by third parties. With your order you allow Filz Asmussen, Jawollja GmbH to send documents and other data also with unencrypted e-mails.