Conditions of participation social media
Instagram competition – @filzasmussen & @van_haltestelle
- The Sweepstakes is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Instagram. The recipient of the information provided by the participant is not Instagram, but J.Roettger&M.Lüth GbR Filz Asmussen, Neubramowstraße 5, 18057 Rostock & Van-Haltestelle, Robert Pfannenstiel, Luten-Bohn-Weg 11, 18055 Rostock, as operator of the Instagram accounts filzasmussen and van_haltestelle (in short: “organizer”). The information provided will be used solely for the sweepstakes.
Participation in the competition is only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
- The sweepstakes begins on December 09, 2021 and ends on December 12, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- To win a package of the work performance of felting, carried out by van stop, and the felt (max. 10m). Redeemable in the workshop of van stop. Participation is open to persons over 18 years of age residing in Austria, Germany or Switzerland.
- Registration for the sweepstakes is done by liking the sweepstakes post and voluntarily tagging friends.
- The draw for the prize will be held after the end of the implementation period in camera.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram’s Direct Message feature on Instagram. Winners must report their contact and address information within 5 business days (from prize notification) via “Direct Message” to the filzasmussen Instagram page or via email to email@example.com. If winners do not confirm acceptance of the prize during this time, their claim to the prize will be forfeited without compensation. An alternate winner will then be determined using the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
- Insofar as personal data of participants is collected within the scope of the competition, it will be collected, processed and used by the organizer exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the competition and deleted after the competition has ended. The participant expressly agrees to this. The participant may revoke this consent at any time by letter, fax or e-mail. The participant is responsible for the correctness and completeness of his/her submitted data.
The personal data of the participants will be used and collected by the organizer in compliance with the provisions of data protection law.
The legal process is excluded.
Felt Asmussen J. Röttger & M. Lüth GbR
Neubramow Street 5
Tel: 0162 / 919 4114
Van stop Robert Pfannenstiel
Tel: 0151 / 17498752